Here at 1 Stop Mobility we specialise in providing mobility aids and mobility products to people all over the North West. We cover all of Wirral, Liverpool, Manchester and Merseyside. Our products transform homes meaning that people facing disabilities or mobility problems can continue living in their own homes while also being safe and independent. An adapted home is a home for life and all of our products and work come with a range of options that will suit the needs and budgets of everyone.
Here is how 1 Stop Mobility can change your life:
- We can turn your traditional bathroom into a wet room or fit it with a level access shower so you don’t need to step in and out of anything.
- We can fit your bath with a bath lift.
- We provide shower toilets.
- We stock and install assisted baths and walk in baths.
- Our team of professional bathroom fitters can even bring essential living areas to the ground floor making every day life much easier.
- We stock and install a huge range of new and reconditioned stairlifts.
- We can install ramps and handrails throughout your home.
- We stock and install a variety disabled toilets.
- We provide mobile scooter storage
- We can plan, design and construct ground floor extensions and even take care of all planning applications.
Our expert team of installers are experienced with working with the most vulnerable people in our community and have an excellent knowledge of mobility products. They used only quality products from specialist manufacturers like Novellini, Impey, Contour Showers, and Mira. To sum it up, our aim is help you in a planned out, structured, trouble-free and timely manner.
We are a family run, independant mobility company that has been established on the Wirral, Merseyside for 18 years. Our mobility showroom in Wallasey has a massive selection of mobility equipment including mobility scooters, wheelchairs, riser recliner chairs, adjustable beds and literally hundreds more!
We supply mobility aids to people all over the North West and Merseyside. Liverpool, Chester, Runcorn, Warrington, St Helens, Prescot, Widnes, North Wales and Manchester just to name a few.
We’ve been credited by the NHS and right now we’re taking part in the pilot NHS loan store scheme. This is a government run pilot scheme where an out patient from the local hospitals can come into our shop and collect mobility equipment that has been prescribed by the hospital staff. If you think you could benefit from this then don’t hesitate to call us for more information.
We also proudly participate in the NHS wheelchair voucher scheme. Unlike other mobility providers we can match the price of the voucher to the required wheelchair 9 times out of 10! So our customers very rarely have to covered a shortfall.
It is important to note that all of our staff have valid CBR checks and a experience of working with those in the community who are elderly, disabled or vulnerable.
We worked with charities such as SSAFFA and British Legion for many years now fitting both stairlifts mobility bathrooms.
We believe that our continued success is due to the skilled, professional and friendly service that we provide. We take the time to listen to our customer’s needs meaning that we can understand every aspect of their situation and offer them most suitable bath, shower or stairlift. Our advice is always free and impartial and we hope that we can help make your mobility equipment decisions as stress free as possible.