Mobility Scooters With A Price Beater Guarantee
Mobility scooters transform the lives of those with mobility problems, we see it time and time again here at 1 Stop Mobility. If you or a member of your family would benefit from one of our quality mobility scooters have a look at our huge range online or visit our showroom in Wallasey. If you can’t make to our shop don’t worry. We can give you a free home demonstration with no obligation to buy.
We stock a wonderful selection of mobility scooters, in a range of different models, colours, sizes and specifications. We are so confident we have some of the lowest priced mobility scooters in Merseyside that we will beat any genuine like for like quote. If you spot the same scooter cheaper elsewhere just let us know.
Personal Delivery, Set Up And Demonstration
If you buy a mobility scooter from us we won’t just send you it through the post in a big brown box! All of our customers set personal delivery and a specially trained member of the 1 Stop Mobility team will not only unpack and assemble your mobility scooter, they will also give you a demonstration of how to use it and answer any questions you may have. We want you to feel 100% happy and confident with your new scooter so our team member won’t leave until you feel you’ve got the hang of it.
Different Brands Of Mobility Scooter.
We stock a vast selection of scooters from some of the biggest in the mobility market today including Pride, Shoprider, Rio, Prism, Kymco, Mercury, Strider, Freerider, Landlex, Sunrise Medical, and many more.
Our range of mobility scooters is so big we feel confident that there is something to suit everyones, style, taste, needs and budget.
Free Impartial Advice
We are an independant company so we aren’t tied to any one make or manufacturer. This means that we are free to give you independent and impartial advice about all the mobility scooters we stock so you can find the right one for you.
This To Consider When Choosing A Mobility Scooter
- What will you be using your mobility scooter for? Short journeys to your local shops won’t require the same type of scooter that regular longer trips would. For example, longer trips will require a battery with a longer life and possibly a larger scooter.
- Will you need to be able to fit it in the boot of your car? Would it fit?
- Should you need to transport it in the boot of you car would you be able to dismantle it and reassemble it quickly?
- Would you need a separate facility to store your scooter if it was too langer for your home and would you be able to recharge the battery?
- Does it meet all of your mobility requirements?
- Is it suitable for your height and weight?
- Does it meet your budget?
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to call us today on 0151 638 6978 and one of our team will be able to answer any of your queries.